Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience: 2-3 years in Sales, focusing on Direct Sales; Field sales, and B2C sales expertise.
- Candidate should be able to communicate in English / Hindi and should have proficiency in at least
one regional language.
- Should have proven experience in sales within the local base location.
- Candidate should possess Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills and
ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Familiarity with the Modular Kitchen Industry and experience in modular product-related
industries or concept-selling industries will be preferred
- Prior networking with architects, interior designers, or builders is advantageous.
- Must own a two-wheeler for field sales.
Good communication and presentation abilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate leads through various channels, including cold calling, networking, and referrals.
- Identify potential customers and businesses that align with the company’s product offerings.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with prospective customers to understand their requirements
and present product solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand the needs of customers and clients thoroughly.
- Analyze customer requirements and propose effective solutions.
- Create and manage a sales pipeline to track and prioritize leads and opportunities.
- Regularly update and maintain accurate records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Negotiate pricing and terms with customers to secure profitable deals.
- Work towards achieving sales targets and objectives.